For 9 to 14 years old
MUSE magazine is the arts and science magazine for kids that’s spot on with the facts, but off the wall with the jokes. Kids who want to know how to keep robots from taking over the world or whether animals can think will find the answers here, in articles written by award-winning authors and accompanied by high-quality illustrations and photography. MUSE magazine makes a perfect gift for readers who are outgrowing ASK magazine or are interested in science, history, and the arts. Explore the world in a fun (and funny!) way with MUSE.
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner in 2020
- Adventures in science, technology, and the arts
- Perfect for curious children ages 9 to 14
- Published 9 times per year
- Like all our magazines, 100% ad-free